If you are a new customer, please register to open an account. Complete all required information and submit.
- Go to product page, add product to cart. You can add multiple products to your cart by going through each product page and by clicking the “Add to Cart” button.
- Review your order. When all orders have been placed, review your order by clicking shopping cart. If a mistake is made, click the "x” button on the upper right hand of the product ordered to delete the product.
- Special Shipping Instructions Add special shipping instructions on the box provided and click checkout to complete the order.
- Review account contact information and click “Continue to Shipping Method”. Shipping charges includes both shipping and handling fees. Orders received by 10:00 AM PST (1:00 PM EST) Monday to Wednesday (for Canada and United States orders) and Thursday (for Canada orders), are usually shipped out on the same day. North America customers will typically receive their orders within 1-2 business days. International orders are shipped on Fridays, unless otherwise specified. If a product is to be back ordered, you will receive a follow-up email within 24 hours of your purchase with an estimated shipping date. All packages will be shipped through UPS ExpressTM. For shipping through your own account please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review the total amount including the cost of shipping.
- Proceed to Payment Method We accept the following types of credit cards: Visa and MasterCard. All sales are F.O.B. from point of shipment, pre-paid and added to the invoice.
- Proceed to Billing address below and choose – “Same as shipping address” or “Use a different billing address”. For “Use a different billing address”, please add information on the space provided.
- Review the order on the right side and add a promo code (if applicable). Enter the promo code to receive discount automatically.
- Complete order.
- Order confirmations will be sent electronically to the specified email provided on the account.
- For returning customers, order history can be viewed at login.
Prices quoted on the SignalChem’s website are expressed in US dollars and apply to territories where SignalChem sells direct. If you are located outside of these areas, check for designated distributors with the territory for pricing and ordering. Please note that the prices are subject to change without notification.
All products supplied by SignalChem are available for purchase in bulk quantities or as custom preparations. Should you require our products to be supplied in different pack sizes to meet you specific research requirements, please contact us at email@example.com or fill out our Inquiry Form and a sales representative will get back to you within 1-2 days.
All orders to be shipped within North America, which are received by 10:00 AM PST (1:00 PM EST) Monday to Wednesday will usually be shipped out on the same day. North American customers will typically receive their orders within 1-2 business days. International orders are shipped on Fridays only. Freight charges may include, but are not limited to priority service and packaging materials. SignalChem is not responsible for any fees that may be incurred by your order such as brokerage costs, duties and taxes. (View Shipping and Handling FAQs below)
SignalChem typically maintains sufficient inventory to meet the needs of its clients and partners. If a product is placed on backorder, SignalChem will notify you of this at the time of your order and will do its best to fill the order within a thirty (30) day period. For items on backorder longer than the specified time interval, SignalChem will contact you to verify your order. Customers will be billed for the order upon shipment.
Conditions of Use:
Products sold by SignalChem are all intended for research use only (RUO) by qualified laboratory personnel. These products are not intended for in vitro diagnostic (IVD) or therapeutic use.
Product Quality Discrepancies:
SignalChem guarantees that all of its products meet the specific requirements set forth within the lot specific technical data sheets (TDS). Should you have a technical issue with one of our products, please contact our technical services group by phone 1-866-9 KINASE (54-6273) or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific query. If it is determined, solely by SignalChem, that one of our products has failed to conform to the specifications set forth in the TDS, we will be pleased to replace the product free of charge.
We keep all customer information strictly confidential. All information and/or materials provided by the customer will be used only as directed.
FAQ for Shipping & Handling
- When is my order shipping out?
All orders to be shipped within North America, which are received by 10:00 AM PST Monday to Wednesday, will usually be shipped out on the same day. International orders are shipped on Mondays and Fridays.
- How much is the shipping cost?
Freight charges vary depending on the final destination. SignalChem is not responsible for any fees that may be incurred by your order such as brokerage costs, duties and taxes. Please contact us to obtain an estimate.
- Do you ship with couriers other than FedEx?
Yes. We also ship with UPS and World Courier.
- The products arrived without dry ice. Are they still fit for usage?
To ensure the quality of our product, SignalChem does not recommend customers to use products that arrived without dry ice left in the package. A replacement may be sent under specific circumstances. Please contact us to request a replacement.
- What is the warranty on your products?
The shelf life of a product is indicated on the datasheet. SignalChem guarantees that all of its products meet the specific requirements set forth within the lot specific technical data sheets (TDS). Should you have a technical issue with one of our products, please contact us with your specific query.
- What is your return policy?
If an incorrect product is ordered by the customer, SignalChem would accept returns under these circumstances:
- The product is in its original packaging and stored at the recommended condition
- A 30% restocking fee will be applied to absorb our cost of delivering the products
- Customer will be responsible for the return of freight charges.